Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting changes in communities at home and abroad. Together we lead change in our own backyards and across the world.
Who can join?
We are looking for people who want to give back to their communities. If you have a passion for helping others, you may join.
As a club member you will be asked to:
- Pay Club dues
- Attend meeting and events
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
What are the Benefits?
Becoming a Rotarian connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through weekly meetings you will:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop way to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Reasons to join
Business Development: Everyone needs to network. Rotary consists of members of a cross section of the every business community. Rotarians help each other and collectively help others.
Fun: Rotary is a lot of fun. The club projects are fun. Social activities are fun. Serving others is fun.
Opportunity to Serve your Community: Rotary is a service club. Rotarians provide community service to both our local and the international communities. This is perhaps the best reason for becoming a Rotarian, the chance to do something for somebody else. It is richly rewarding.